Breadcrumbs

Welcome (21 May 2013)

Welcome, have fun discussing the books etc. Remember your views count =).

New spammer counter-measures are in place … captcha removed. Because spammers are so tenacious I am now moderating the first few posts. This should eliminate the Spam you see, for the new non-spammers you have my apologies.

For assistance please email admin (at) this domain. (sorry but I am not going to make it easy for spiders to spam me :-))

Storyline

More
9 years 7 months ago #7546 by JD
Replied by JD on topic Storyline
Norian and Griffin get my vote for people not worth saving. the worst "Good Guys" ever. I think they are where the saying "with friends like these, who needs enemies?" came from :lol:

Got it on my mind to change my ways, but I don't think I can be anything other than me.
- The Pretty Reckless "Light Me Up"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #7547 by RKET
Replied by RKET on topic Storyline
I got a feeling Thorsten will be just as bad in the next saa tallar books. We already know there is no happy end for Anna Kay and he is responsible.

"Someone once said a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters could reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
The internet has proven that this is not true."

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #7604 by Janet
Replied by Janet on topic Storyline
and Larry, I'm sure you caught that Charles told Breanne that they had "done this" (separating) four times before! To fight other versions of The General. (Blood Finale)
Wow! How many possibilities does that open up!

I am currently unsupervised. It freaks me out too, but the possibilities are endless!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Janet. Reason: name book

More
9 years 7 months ago #7608 by JD
Replied by JD on topic Storyline
I don't remember Charles saying four times, but just saying that they had done it before to fight other versions of the General.

The thing I did pick up that was weird about the whole 3 become one thing, was that Charles was the first General. Love beat him that time, only she didn't know it until final battle with this General. what doesn't add up is this:

If Charles was the first, then this General should be the second, because Charles said he worked with Strength and Love to rebuild what he destroyed, then erased the memory of this and implanted the Legend of the Three to start over. When Breanne returned from recreating the universe she told Charles, she would kick his ass if he ever fucked with her memories again. The would lead me to believe that the only other General was Charles.

Questions that I have is now that its over:
is Charles still a construct or is he now a legitimate god?
What was Charles' plan to defeat the General before Breanne made her own up?
do we really need the 4, if Breanne/Love is now so powerful and has weeded out all the bad guys for the most part?

Got it on my mind to change my ways, but I don't think I can be anything other than me.
- The Pretty Reckless "Light Me Up"

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #7609 by Janet
JD - I went back to check and Charles did say they had separated four times before and then Ashe asked if they would get it right "This Time".
As to Charles being the first version of The General I think maybe the difference between Charles and this General was how He was brought into being. On purpose by another god (Acrimus). And The General depended heavily on Acrimus, he didn't have experience with wisdom, love, hope or many other things. He was just HATE.
Charles version was able to identify with Love in the end and he was able to learn and grow.
Anyway, just an opinion....

Someone was asking earlier who Thorsten parent was....
Quislus was parent to Thorsten and Kiffirin. Of course Acrimus was Quisilus' father so pretty much the same.
I'm guessing Wisdom remade Thorsten to get him away from Acrimus and Quislus. Imagine what more damage could have been done.

I am currently unsupervised. It freaks me out too, but the possibilities are endless!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Janet.

More
9 years 7 months ago #7610 by Janet
I think Charles erased just the memory that he was destroying gods and that he was in the process of killing Love and that Strength was next. He wanted to work with them to bring it all right and didn't need them remembering he was the bad guy.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds