Breadcrumbs

Welcome (21 May 2013)

Welcome, have fun discussing the books etc. Remember your views count =).

New spammer counter-measures are in place … captcha removed. Because spammers are so tenacious I am now moderating the first few posts. This should eliminate the Spam you see, for the new non-spammers you have my apologies.

For assistance please email admin (at) this domain. (sorry but I am not going to make it easy for spiders to spam me :-))

Time line of events

More
9 years 6 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #7599 by JD
Time line of events was created by JD
In earth years this is what I am looking at so far (not complete, but a good start:

2006 | Adam Chessman kills Saxom | Adam Chessman disappears and joins Saa Thalaar |
2009 | Lissa Made Vampire | Lissa works for Winkler | Lissa saves Weldon | Lissa tries to walk into the sun |
2010 | Griffin take Lissa to Refizan to fight Solar Red Meets Dragon, Karzac and Kifirin | Lissa Married to Gavin | Lissa Kills Xenides | Griffin takes Lissa into future to fight on Kifirin
2012 | Breanne returns to earth in past | Breanne meets Hank in San Francisco Area | Breanne meets Opal and Bill Jennings
2013 | Breanne Killed by the General
2014 | Adam, Kiarra, Justin on Earth, Justin 9 (GW#5) | Saxom and Moxas return | Acrimus Killed by the One | Breanne returns to earth after death (disguised as Wynn) |
2022 | Adam, Kiarra, Justin on Earth, Justin 17 | Franklin dies (74/83?) Time line suggests he was only 74, but in Blood Queen, Kiarra said he died at 83 |
2028 | Ashe age 12 at Cloud Chief |
2029 | Ashe 13-14 | Bill Jennings ready to retire | half Elemaiyan children and Bill go thru the Gate | Matt Michaels is Director NSA/HS
2032 | Ashe 15-16 | Residents of Cloud Chief move to Star Cove |
2033 | All at Star Cove go through the gate to South Star with Ashe
2060 | RD Series Start (Matt Micheals would be in his 60's assuming he would have re-inserted himself in the timeline before 2029 to take over for Bill Jennings.
2061 | RD series (*RD3 28 years after the Star Cove Disaster).
2062 | Any time after this the Later Day Demon Series (on Earth in the past) **
2063 | Winkler dies in challenge with his son. (*+53 years after Lissa last saw him would be 2063)
2310 | Baetrah Erupts | Lissa is killed and remade on Kifirin (Niff) | Le-Ath Veronis is remade meets Gardevik | Lissa passes judgement on the Elemaiyan |
2311 | Vampire and Comesuli return to a rebuilt LeAth Veronis.
2312 | Lissa mated to Norian | Trell blown up | Black Mist/Solar Red destroyed | Norian 116 years old
2313 | Ry and Tory born via surrogate
2315 | Nissa Born
2327 | Tory/Ry 14, Nissa 12, Toff 17
2328 | Lissa Pregnant | Le Ath Veronus core Tapped | Trik Adopted | Beanne Fixes core and saves Corent and Willow |
2329 | Gavril born
2341 | Reah on Mandil & Le Ath Veronus
2345 | Zellar blown up | Reah Captured by Teeg | Gavril goes 50 years back in time to become Teeg
2346 | Reah meets Flyer on Falchan | Zellar Killed the 2nd time| Tara & Readah born - Tory and Reah's Daughters
2348 | Lara & Kara Born - Tory and Reah's Daughters
2350 | Dara and Sara Born - Tory and Reah's Daughters | Yoff is born to Toff and Nissa
2370 | Reah Leaves Kifirn | Reah contemplates throwing herself into the Baetrah
2371 | Garwin Wyatt Born - Teeg/Gavril and Reah's Son
2373 | Bel Born - Ryland and Reah's son
2389 | Breanne Brought to Future from earth | Breanne made vampire, walks into the sun - saved | Bel is 16
2390 | Lexsi Born - Tory and Reah's Daughter | the GOD Wars end | Breanne starts remaking the universe and timelines
2404 | Finder/Quin's books begin Quin is 16
2405 | Siriass is destroyed by a RANOS Cannon (orb sends Quin 5 years into the future)
2410 | Blackwing | Quin's official age is 20? according to Lissa and is put on her Aliance ID Chip.
2411 | Lissa has been Queen for 100 years
2412 | Spell Breaker events take place - Deris and Daris are finally captured | Kellik, Wellend and Warlend re-appear.
2413 | Lexsi ditches Kordevik at the alter. Hides in San Francisco of the past

Feel free to add any major events or suggest corrections. I may be off by a year on some things as it hard to extrapolate dates for some things base on others and sometimes Connie isn't clear on dates things happen.

* Note: as the God Wars concluded, Breanne (Love/The Mighty Heart), had to rebuild Earth and the timelines to make sure the future still comes out correctly, so there will be a lot that may not match up. I will try to indicate with a "*" that this is a best guess

** Latter Day Demon series (San Francisco of the past) could fit anywhere from 2063 on. Col. Hunter is the SecDef and Opal is the Directer of NSA/HD

updated to fix Gabron's time and correct more spellings, update Fraklin's death. Changed Reah's meeting of Flyer on the Timeline
updated to add a place holder for RD series and to add Quin's books.
updated to include a more definitive RD series date.
updated to include Latter Day Demon Series.

I am always open to suggestions for events to be added or corrections. I don't take offense, so please feel free to question anything that doesn't look right.

Got it on my mind to change my ways, but I don't think I can be anything other than me.
- The Pretty Reckless "Light Me Up"
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by JD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harlem Huntress, JeanneM, ann c, Tanya, Card99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #8973 by JD
Replied by JD on topic Time line of events
Added some Spell Breaker events.

As a side note: Spell Breaker basically marks Lissa's 100th anniversary as Queen.

Long live the Queen!

Got it on my mind to change my ways, but I don't think I can be anything other than me.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by JD.

More
7 years 11 months ago #9032 by Card99
Replied by Card99 on topic Time line of events
Great to see a time line in print. I have read the book in bizarre order and was contemplating a family tree!!!

More
7 years 11 months ago #9037 by JD
Replied by JD on topic Time line of events

Card99 wrote: Great to see a time line in print. I have read the book in bizarre order and was contemplating a family tree!!!

That would be quite an under taking. Connie's web site has some family tree stuff for Lissa www.subtledemon.com/lissatree.php and there is a small one for Ash also.

Moderators: JD
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds